From June 21, 2015 until January 3, 2016 St. Louis Parish was celebrating its 125th Anniversary. Here are some of the highlights of the past events:
- June 21st at 10:30 am – Opening Jubilee Mass and parish picnic.
- September 19th (Saturday) 10 am – 3 pm – “Open Doors” – historical and spiritual tour of the church of St. Louis.
- Fridays at 7 pm (September 25th – November 13th) – Series of talks by Ania Krysciak entitled “The Seven Best Kept Secrets of the Catholic Church.”
- October 3rd at 6 pm (Saturday) Spaghetti Supper (in the Gym), potluck of salads and desserts.
- October 24th 9 am – 12:30 pm (Saturday) I Am Vincentian – workshop for members of St. Vincent de Paul Society and those curious about their work.
- October 30th at 7 pm (Friday) – Organ recital – Music For All Hallows’ Eve.
- November 6th at 7 pm (Friday) – Multi-media presentation and play on history of St. Louis, the King and St. Louis, the Parish. (Social following) SEE POSTER
- November 27th at 7 pm (Friday) – Advent and Christmas Concert by John Miller and Friends (Social following)
- December 5th – 8th (Saturday – Tuesday) – Parish Mission preached by Fr. Adam Voisin.
- January 3rd at 10:30 am – Closing Jubilee Mass and Banquet.