The celebration of the Sunday Eucharist is the source and summit of our lives as Catholic Christians. Preparation for receiving the Eucharist begins at birth as parents teach their children the importance of our Sunday celebration. Coming to the Eucharist is central to our faith-life and provides the nourishment needed to live our daily lives.
There are many opportunities at St. Louis to participate in the celebration of the Eucharist.
- Tuesday-Friday Eucharist: 9:00 AM
- Saturday Eucharist: 5:00 PM (Music by organ and soloist)
- Sunday Eucharist: 9:30 AM (Full choir and organ, babysitting and Children’s Liturgy)
- Sunday Eucharist: 11:30 AM (Choir and piano, Children’s Liturgy, nursery is available for parents with little children, however there is *no* babysitting or supervision. Parents need to stay with their children at all times!)
- Sunday Eucharist: 3:00 PM – Vietnamese Eucharist
To accommodate all who wish to attend, additional Eucharists might be scheduled for Easter and Christmas. Please see the bulletin for details!
We also have a special Eucharist for the Catholic Women’s League (CWL), which is held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7 PM. Two times per year we have a special Eucharist with Annointing of the Sick; special Eucharists for other groups (such as Saint Vincent de Paul, Knights of Columbus, etc.) are held occasionally. Please see the bulletin for further details.